Check in: after 14, Check out: before 10:30
Accepted credit cards: CartaSì, Mastercard, Visa, Bancomat
Reservations and deposit: to finalize the booking we require a confirmation via e-mail, mail or fax. To guarantee the reservation request, we need the transmission of the deposit's receipt of 30% made by credit card, bank transfer or postal order. An email will confirm the reservation.
The payment of the deposit can be made by debit card, bank transfer, check or money order payable to: Palazzo Castiglioni c/o A.C.M.E. s.r.l. - Piazza Sordello, 12 - 46100 Mantova (MN).
Please specify the name and the period of residence.
General Terms and Conditions
- Upon arrival will be paid the full amount of stay
- In case of early departure or late arrival, will be charged the full amount of the booking
- Any changes or deletions must be made via e-mail or fax. Changes and deletions made by phone or by voice, are not accepted.
- If you decide to change the date of stay, it will be considered as a new booking and it will be subject to the cancellation policy.
- If the property wasn't able to offer its guests the room booked, we reserve the right to transfer the guest in a room with similar features. If no one agreement will be reached, both parties will be authorized to cancel the contract and the property will refund all the money paid by the customer, less the amount equivalent to the period of use of the room. The property aren't liable for further claims by the guest.
- No refund will be payable in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond our control.
Rules of conduct:
- May have access to the room assigned, only the people named in the booking and/or at the time of the check-in.
- Pets are not allowed, unless it is specifically authorized by the property.
- You must keep respect for the comfort and privacy of other guests: don't make noises between 22.00 and 10.00 and don't perform acts that may disturb the peace and safety of anyone inside the structure and its common areas.
- The property will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused as a result of any use of the room or anything else made by the customer including -without limitation- damages, insurance, losses because of fire, theft or behavior criminals.
- Failure to comply with even one of the above standards of conduct, give the right to the property to ask the guest to leave the room without receive any refund or compensation. In case of damage, the property reserves the right to take action against the customer in the manner provided by applicable law.